As of November 2020, we have been approved by NYS guidelines to have small gatherings.
*MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES FOR PERSONS 3 YRS AND OLDER.
As of now, we are able to hold birthday of maximum 25 people, with a limit of 10 adults (including our staff activities leader).
Allowance for maximum 15 children–including the birthday child, and 10 adults.
- We will have an activity station where the children–no more than 2 at a station–can either create their crafts with the help of our activities leader, or take a kit home.
- Both Floors will be able to be utilized at this time with limited manipulatives for each child.
- Birthday parties are for ages three years and up.
- Unfortunately, no food can be consumed during this time. As stated by NYS restrictions.
Private Party Times:
There are two times to choose from:
90 minutes for $350.
120 minutes for $400.
Birthday slots are as follow:
Saturday at 10a or Sunday at 2p.
This is to ensure the necessary cleaning procedures and wait time has been completed.
- To schedule your birthday party please contact The Museum at 518-584-5540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations: Please call the museum for further deal.
Thank you for your patience with us as we work to ensure the safety of our staff and guests while having fun!