Volunteer and Internship Opportunities
Join our fun and friendly team at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga and learn about the possibilities working in a children’s museum can bring. Being an intern or a volunteer at the Museum offers excellent benefits: fun, positive, and rewarding experiences paid to you in smiles, volunteer hours and possible college credit!
Because we are a non-profit, we rely on interns and volunteers for support in many areas, to share their creativity, talents, and expertise or simply use their skills to assist with special events, daily operations, and programs.
We offer many volunteer opportunities:
- Weekly program assistance with the education staff
- Museum exhibit cleanup and maintenance
- Program prep work (materials for science experiments, arts and crafts, etc.)
- Office assistance
- Workshop assistance with the education staff
- Community events (fairs, festivals, promotions)
A great way to learn new skills or the perfect opportunity for retired teachers and childcare professionals to work with children again. For more information on interning or volunteering, contact our us at email@example.com or call (518) 584-5540.
We offer internship opportunities tailored to your needs:
- Program development and administration
- Social media, communications, and marketing
- Community outreach and engagement
Employers are looking to hire people who are motivated, solve problems, and know how to work with a team. Gain experience and knowledge while building your resume. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 584-5540 to learn more about becoming an intern and discuss how we can help you achieve your goals.