Join our fun and friendly team at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga and learn about the possibilities working in a children’s museum can bring. Being an intern or a volunteer at the Museum offers excellent benefits: fun, positive, and rewarding experiences paid to you in smiles, volunteer hours and possible college credit!
Because we are a non-profit, we rely on interns and volunteers for support in many areas, to share their creativity, talents, and expertise or simply use their skills to assist with special events, daily operations, and programs.
We offer many volunteer opportunities:
- Weekly program assistance with the education staff
- Museum exhibit cleanup and maintenance
- Program prep work (materials for science experiments, arts and crafts, etc.)
- Office assistance
- Workshop assistance with the education staff
- Community events (fairs, festivals, promotions)
For more information on interning or volunteering, contact our Executive Director at (518) 584-5540 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Click Intern Application to download and print our internship application. Click here to download and print our volunteer application. Filled out applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at our front desk.