Member Services Coordinator:
Seeking a talented team member to join the Children’s Museum at Saratoga. The Member Services Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to museum patrons via our admissions, membership and reservations desks. Responsible for all program reservation processes and is a key member of the museum team coordinating reservations and running the museum’s admissions desk.
- operating the admissions and gift shop register
- checking in guests/ members and explains the museum to visitors
- Answering the museum’s main telephone
- responding to email queries- directs calls and emails to appropriate person, or persons, when applicable, answers general museum questions
- Provide general information to visitors
- Responsible for the end of day paperwork, cash sheet and deposits.
- Performing all steps of reservation process including in person or telephone registrations
- Review of any online registrations, room reservations, confirmations and event/program day preparations.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or a mix of college and relate able leadership experience, experience in a retail environment., The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures. Knowledge of Point of Sale system preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to offer outstanding customer service with all customers. Energetic and positive attitude. Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and all types of customers. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
This position is full-time, hourly non-exempt (35 hours per week).
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.