Birthday Party Leader – The Children’s Museum at Saratoga seeks an enthusiastic and engaging birthday party leader to join our staff! Birthday party leaders are responsible for the facilitation of birthday parties at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga. Our birthday parties are designed for children between the ages of 2 and 8 years-old and their friends and family.
- Prepare, set-up and decorate party room for each birthday party.
- Prepare party material before family arrives
- Greet birthday party families and party guests as they arrive.
- Maintain party area during duration of the birthday party.
- Clean and reset party room before, after and between parties.
- Be comfortable leading program activities independently and working with parents. Keeping the party on track and on schedule. Directs and leads organized activities during parties encouraging all children to participate.
- Be the day of liaison for coordinating the birthday party, communicating throughout the duration of the party with the party family and guests to ensure a positive experience for the party family and all their guests.
- Assist parents with food, beverages and cake.
- Answer questions accurately and with enthusiasm.
- Other birthday party related activities as needed.
This is an hourly position. Nights and weekends are required.
To apply for available positions please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.